The Schuman Declaration was presented by French foreign minister Robert Schuman on 9 May 1950. It proposed the creation of a European Coal and Steel Community, whose members would pool coal and steel production (ECSC). The ECSC (founding members: France, West Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg) was the first of a series of supranational European institutions that would ultimately become today’s “European Union“. Happy 70th Anniversary!
- EAR-AER and the Municipality of Moyobamba, Peru, towards a new collaboration
- EAR-AER assists the Municipality of Râmnicul Vâlcea, Romania, in setting up an application project for “Local Authorities: Partnerships for sustainable cities / 2021”
- EAR-AER assists the Romanian City Râmnicul Vâlcea in setting up green public transport system
- EAR-AER and Wezembeek-Oppem in the second working Zoom meeting, 8th April 2021
- EAR-AER contribution to the “Digital Nerd Contest” conference in Romania, 8th April 2021