” The success of an organization is represented by the team that forms it. Strong women support other strong women, therefore the key to success stands in unity, team work, in mutual support. We all are aware that when it comes to a difficult mission, a woman is always capable of finishing it with success. I believe in the #entrepreneurialskills of #women and I think that, even if sometimes we can’t change the future, we can still change a bit every day with small but steady steps. We all need to believe that we can change the world because there is a need for change.Men have the duty to support and promote women, the same way we have been doing it. They have the duty to respect, love and protect women“, declared in her speech Madi Sharma, EAR Honorary member, member of Social and Economic European Committee in UK during the meeting with female entrepreneurs from CONAF Romania organised by EAR-AER on the 19th March at the EESC in Brussels.
- Possible collaboration between EAR-AER and PWN Romania
- The 5th Western Balkans Regional and Local Economic Development Forum 2023, 12-15 December 2023, Vlora, Albania!
- The GPM Annual Summit 2023 will be hosted in Skopje, North Macedonia, from the 17th to the 19th of November, 2023!
- The Digital Challenge 2023 conference, which took place on October 21-22, 2023, in Brașov and Galați, Romania.
- EAR-AER and Vama Buzăului commune towards future cooperation.