On 6th May, EAR President, Mr Nelu Neacsu met Mrs Elisabetta Gardini MEP, vice-chair of Delegation for relations with Mercosur and member of Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. Taking into account that, the European Academy of Regions is aware of the importance of the illicit trade of tobacco in Europe regions and its impact for the health for consumers and for losings of taxation for the state, Mrs Gardini accepted to host a debate on this issue. The event will be organised on the 3rd of June in the European Parliament. Further information will be available soon. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/58758/ELISABETTA_GARDINI_home.html
- “Female Entrepreneurs: A Non-Neglectible Asset In Regional Development” Written by Louis Delcart
- EAR is co-partner with ERSIAD Ankara, Turkey, in the roll-out of the action on “Improvement of Women Entrepreneurship with the EU” within the European Project “Supporting Civil Society Dialog between EU and Turkey”.
- EAR-AER representative in Brasov was appointed president of CONAF Brasov
- “Too much hot air” Written by Henri Malosse on 21 May 2019 in Opinion
- “Living in a decentralised world as new perspective for the 21st Century” Written by Louis Delcart