On 6th May, EAR President, Mr Nelu Neacsu met Mrs Elisabetta Gardini MEP, vice-chair of Delegation for relations with Mercosur and member of Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. Taking into account that, the European Academy of Regions is aware of the importance of the illicit trade of tobacco in Europe regions and its impact for the health for consumers and for losings of taxation for the state, Mrs Gardini accepted to host a debate on this issue. The event will be organised on the 3rd of June in the European Parliament. Further information will be available soon. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/58758/ELISABETTA_GARDINI_home.html
- “Living in a decentralised world as new perspective for the 21st Century” Written by Louis Delcart
- ” The success of an organization is represented by the team that forms it.” Madi Sharma
- Partnership EAR-CONAF Romania for promoting female entrepreneurial culture in Europe.
- Our Honorary Member Henri Malosse met Emil Yeritsyan President of The Armenian Union of Communities, 14th March 2019, Yerevan, Armenia
- “Stimulating Local and Regional Economic Projects and Technological Innovation” Written by: Louis Delcart