On 6th May, EAR President, Mr Nelu Neacsu met Mrs Elisabetta Gardini MEP, vice-chair of Delegation for relations with Mercosur and member of Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. Taking into account that, the European Academy of Regions is aware of the importance of the illicit trade of tobacco in Europe regions and its impact for the health for consumers and for losings of taxation for the state, Mrs Gardini accepted to host a debate on this issue. The event will be organised on the 3rd of June in the European Parliament. Further information will be available soon. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/58758/ELISABETTA_GARDINI_home.html
- A new project with the participation of our academy!
- North Macedonia on the road to EU
- The five EAR-AER students have successfully attended the Erasmus+ training held in Istanbul, Turkey, 4-12th of September 2022.
- Omlyne offers a 10% discount for a new website to all EAR-AER members, partners and friends.
- EAR-AER fact finding mission to North Macedonia, 24-28 September 2022