On 6th May, EAR President, Mr Nelu Neacsu met Mrs Elisabetta Gardini MEP, vice-chair of Delegation for relations with Mercosur and member of Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. Taking into account that, the European Academy of Regions is aware of the importance of the illicit trade of tobacco in Europe regions and its impact for the health for consumers and for losings of taxation for the state, Mrs Gardini accepted to host a debate on this issue. The event will be organised on the 3rd of June in the European Parliament. Further information will be available soon. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/58758/ELISABETTA_GARDINI_home.html
- Interreg is celebrating 30 years!
- The fourth and final call of the WiFi4EU initiative will be open for applications from 3 June 2020 at 13:00 CEST to 4 June 2020 at 17:00 CEST
- #CoSME Program of Competitiveness of Businesses and SMEs with a total budget of 1 million 900 thousand Euros in Turkey
- “Which regional and local adjustments could or should be permanent after the Covid-19 crisis?” by Louis Delcart
- EAR-AER joins CRLDS Albania in remote seminars about regional development