OPEN DAYS 2015 – MANAGENERGY’S CHOICE OF EVENTS
Cities and regions from across Europe will gather mid-October for the 13thEuropean Week for Regions and Cities, or ‘Open Days’.
One of the events’ main themes is Modernising Europe: The regions in the Energy Union and the single digital market.
Accordingly, the programme offers plenty of opportunities to get informed about sustainable energy in cities and regions, including financing opportunities, European policies and successful examples.
Please find below ManagEnergy’s selection of events. Registrations can be made here.
Tuesday 13 October 2015
– Regions contributing to the goals of the Energy Union
– Drive me green! Partnership for Sustainable Mobility
– Towards well-adapted, green and climate-friendly cities – cities integrating climate change adaptation, mitigation and green infrastructure (Committee of the Regions, ICLEI and European Environment Agency)
– Implementing Smart Energy services locally: intelligent & connected infrastructures (European Federation Local Authority Chief Executive Officers (UDITE), Veolia)
Wednesday 14 October 2015
– Active transport in the metropolitan century: Policies and measures to support walking and cycling and their impact on urban development (EASME)
– Cities and Regions addressing the Energy Challenge
– Switching off energy poverty (PES Group)
Thursday 15 October