Both teacher and 42 pupils had a good time in a very lively interaction about new opportunities educated Europeans have in developing new businesses and filling in new needs of society. The exchange of ideas went smoothly thanks to the excellent mastering of the English language by the young Albanian generation.
- “The best performing administrations in Romania” by UrbanizeHub
- These are the main “FIT for 55” sustainability plans from the European Commission
- New EAR-AER blog about Circular economy reaches 50th contribution
- “Circular concrete” to reduce CO2 emissions in the construction sector
- EAR-AER appointed its new representative in Turkey