Both teacher and 42 pupils had a good time in a very lively interaction about new opportunities educated Europeans have in developing new businesses and filling in new needs of society. The exchange of ideas went smoothly thanks to the excellent mastering of the English language by the young Albanian generation.
- “CLIMATE CHANGE A THREAT BUT ALSO AN OPPORTUNITY” by Louis Delcart
- “Sustainability in Education by applying Design Thinking Methodology – Empathy Step” by Silvia Daniela Pohrib
- European Green Deal Call is open – €1 billion investment in green and digital transition
- “The call for decentralization and small scale development is getting louder” by Louis Delcart
- EAR-AER provides a point of view from the perspective of environmentally focused projects with major impact in the EU regions at the Moldova-Brussels Conference: the European Pact and the ECIPES Program, 24th September 2020