Both teacher and 42 pupils had a good time in a very lively interaction about new opportunities educated Europeans have in developing new businesses and filling in new needs of society. The exchange of ideas went smoothly thanks to the excellent mastering of the English language by the young Albanian generation.
- EAR-AER is co-partner with ERSIAD Ankara, Turkey, in the roll-out of the action on “Improvement of Women Entrepreneurship with the EU” within the European Project “Supporting Civil Society Dialog between EU and Turkey”.
- EAR-AER representative in Brasov was appointed president of CONAF Brasov
- “Too much hot air” Written by Henri Malosse on 21 May 2019 in Opinion
- “Living in a decentralised world as new perspective for the 21st Century” Written by Louis Delcart
- Partnership EAR-CONAF Romania signed on 19th March 2019, Brussels