Both teacher and 42 pupils had a good time in a very lively interaction about new opportunities educated Europeans have in developing new businesses and filling in new needs of society. The exchange of ideas went smoothly thanks to the excellent mastering of the English language by the young Albanian generation.
- EAR-AER assists the Municipality of Râmnicul Vâlcea, Romania, in setting up an application project for “Local Authorities: Partnerships for sustainable cities / 2021”
- EAR-AER assists the Romanian City Râmnicul Vâlcea in setting up green public transport system
- EAR-AER and Wezembeek-Oppem in the second working Zoom meeting, 8th April 2021
- EAR-AER contribution to the “Digital Nerd Contest” conference in Romania, 8th April 2021
- “DIGITIZATION AND THE COMMITMENT OF LOCAL AND REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS” by Louis Delcart