Both teacher and 42 pupils had a good time in a very lively interaction about new opportunities educated Europeans have in developing new businesses and filling in new needs of society. The exchange of ideas went smoothly thanks to the excellent mastering of the English language by the young Albanian generation.
- EAR-AER and DSEIN towards a new collaboration
- EAR-AER started the year with its first virtual board meeting
- SME Impact Assessment for COVID-19-II
- EAR-AER aiming to contribute to sustainable and inclusive local economic development in Albania
- News – January 11, 2021, Loans subordinated up to 600,000 euros for Brussels businesses