On the second day of the Cosme study trip of Italian tourism, 3rd July 2018, the EAR-AER president and alternate member of EESC Mr. Nelu Neacsu, together with Mr. Louis Delcart, EAR-AER board member, received at the European Economic and Social Committee Mrs Anastasia Farago and Mr Aldo Fabrizio, students from Italy with their professor Luigi A. Dell’Aquila.
- “The best performing administrations in Romania” by UrbanizeHub
- These are the main “FIT for 55” sustainability plans from the European Commission
- New EAR-AER blog about Circular economy reaches 50th contribution
- “Circular concrete” to reduce CO2 emissions in the construction sector
- EAR-AER appointed its new representative in Turkey