On the second day of the Cosme study trip of Italian tourism, 3rd July 2018, the EAR-AER president and alternate member of EESC Mr. Nelu Neacsu, together with Mr. Louis Delcart, EAR-AER board member, received at the European Economic and Social Committee Mrs Anastasia Farago and Mr Aldo Fabrizio, students from Italy with their professor Luigi A. Dell’Aquila.
- EAR-AER and DSEIN towards a new collaboration
- EAR-AER started the year with its first virtual board meeting
- SME Impact Assessment for COVID-19-II
- EAR-AER aiming to contribute to sustainable and inclusive local economic development in Albania
- News – January 11, 2021, Loans subordinated up to 600,000 euros for Brussels businesses