From 19th till 21st November 2018 took place the 3rd Forum of Regional and Local Economic Development in the Albanian port town of Vlorë. The following EAR-AER delegates were been speakers to the Forum: Mr. Nelu Neacsu (RO), president of the EAR-AER, elaborated during his intervention an EU institutional overview in the view of the possible start of EU accession negotiations with Albania in 2019. Mr. Henri Malosse (F), Honorary Member and the 30th President of EESC, elaborated during his intervention on the “Territorial European cooperation’s perspectives under the new multiannual Financial perspectives 2021-2027” on how the European Union is translating political commitment into operational cooperation, including some of budgetary issues. Mr.Ph. Reinhard Eichweber (NL), explained the guidelines on health services and the access of medicine to the European market. We also have the pleasure to welcome, for the first time, a delegation from the Department of Regional Development from the University of National and World Economy Sofia, Bulgaria, led by professor Georgi Nikolov.
- EAR-AER board member Louis Delcart attending an interesting presentation and debate about “Avenues of Cooperation between the European Union and Turkey in the Area of Migration”
- “FROM LINEAR TO CIRCULAR ECONOMY: THE ROLE OF REGIONAL AWARENESS AND INITIATIVES” by Louis Delcart is published In Volume 9 Issue 9 September 2021 Edition of The International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH
- EAR-AER held its sixth online board of directors meeting on Monday, 20th September 2021
- The 10th SUMP Award is now accepting applications
- “Selling agricultural products through the short food chain: it is becoming increasingly popular” by Louis Delcart