The opening section and introduction of the 3rd Forum on Regional and Local Economic Development started with welcome remarques of Mrs. Luiza Hoxhaj, Executive Director of Center for European Policy Studies on Regional and Local Economic Development (CRLDS Albania), follow by Mr. Henri Malosse, EAR-AER Honorary member, Nelu Neacsu, EAR-AER President and Mr. Flamur Mamaj Prefect of Vlore Region.
- EAR-AER and DSEIN towards a new collaboration
- EAR-AER started the year with its first virtual board meeting
- SME Impact Assessment for COVID-19-II
- EAR-AER aiming to contribute to sustainable and inclusive local economic development in Albania
- News – January 11, 2021, Loans subordinated up to 600,000 euros for Brussels businesses