The opening section and introduction of the 3rd Forum on Regional and Local Economic Development started with welcome remarques of Mrs. Luiza Hoxhaj, Executive Director of Center for European Policy Studies on Regional and Local Economic Development (CRLDS Albania), follow by Mr. Henri Malosse, EAR-AER Honorary member, Nelu Neacsu, EAR-AER President and Mr. Flamur Mamaj Prefect of Vlore Region.
- “The best performing administrations in Romania” by UrbanizeHub
- These are the main “FIT for 55” sustainability plans from the European Commission
- New EAR-AER blog about Circular economy reaches 50th contribution
- “Circular concrete” to reduce CO2 emissions in the construction sector
- EAR-AER appointed its new representative in Turkey