This article regroups the first conclusions from a project in the framework of Supporting Civil Society Dialogue Between the EU and Turkey, that the European Academy of the Regions is implementing in collaboration with Ersiad Ankara between September 2019 and April 2020. It will be presented as a speech in Ankara on December 6th 2019.
- The fourth and final call of the WiFi4EU initiative will be open for applications from 3 June 2020 at 13:00 CEST to 4 June 2020 at 17:00 CEST
- #CoSME Program of Competitiveness of Businesses and SMEs with a total budget of 1 million 900 thousand Euros in Turkey
- “Which regional and local adjustments could or should be permanent after the Covid-19 crisis?” by Louis Delcart
- EAR-AER joins CRLDS Albania in remote seminars about regional development
- 9 May 2020 -70th Anniversary of the Schuman Declaration