This article regroups the first conclusions from a project in the framework of Supporting Civil Society Dialogue Between the EU and Turkey, that the European Academy of the Regions is implementing in collaboration with Ersiad Ankara between September 2019 and April 2020. It will be presented as a speech in Ankara on December 6th 2019.
- “The best performing administrations in Romania” by UrbanizeHub
- These are the main “FIT for 55” sustainability plans from the European Commission
- New EAR-AER blog about Circular economy reaches 50th contribution
- “Circular concrete” to reduce CO2 emissions in the construction sector
- EAR-AER appointed its new representative in Turkey