This article regroups the first conclusions from a project in the framework of Supporting Civil Society Dialogue Between the EU and Turkey, that the European Academy of the Regions is implementing in collaboration with Ersiad Ankara between September 2019 and April 2020. It will be presented as a speech in Ankara on December 6th 2019.
- “CIRCULAR ECONOMY: REGIONAL AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE DRIVERS” by Louis Delcart
- EAR-AER aiming to contribute to sustainable and inclusive Digital Education in Romania
- EAR-AER and Omlyne towards a new cooperation!
- EAR-AER and the Municipality of Wezembeek-Oppem, Belgium, towards a new collaboration
- EAR-AER board of directors online meeting,11th February 2021