The European Commission launches an initiative to collect ideas about deployable Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics solutions as well as information on other initiatives that could help face the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. The initiative aims to create a unique repository that is easily accessible to all citizens, stakeholders, and policymakers and become part of the common European response to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- North Macedonia on the road to EU
- The five EAR-AER students have successfully attended the Erasmus+ training held in Istanbul, Turkey, 4-12th of September 2022.
- Omlyne offers a 10% discount for a new website to all EAR-AER members, partners and friends.
- EAR-AER fact finding mission to North Macedonia, 24-28 September 2022
- EAR-AER will participate and contribute to the events in North Macedonia and Romania