The European Commission launches an initiative to collect ideas about deployable Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics solutions as well as information on other initiatives that could help face the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. The initiative aims to create a unique repository that is easily accessible to all citizens, stakeholders, and policymakers and become part of the common European response to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- “The best performing administrations in Romania” by UrbanizeHub
- These are the main “FIT for 55” sustainability plans from the European Commission
- New EAR-AER blog about Circular economy reaches 50th contribution
- “Circular concrete” to reduce CO2 emissions in the construction sector
- EAR-AER appointed its new representative in Turkey