Interreg, the EU’s flagship scheme for cooperation across borders at the national and regional level, is celebrating 30 years of achievements while looking to do more together in the future. During 2020, we will focus on three main topics which highlight what Interreg is all about while responding to citizens’ main concerns. https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/newsroom/news/2020/06/06-01-2020-interreg-30-years-of-sharing-and-caring-across-borders?utm_campaign=58c985f573a6a3222e00ec4c&utm_content=5ed6605902d50200011187fe&utm_medium=smarpshare&utm_source=linkedin
- Conference “Rebuild a sovereign and independent Ukraine, toward a sustainable European perspective”.
- EAR-AER started its series of events for the year 2023 with New Year debate about the “Benefits of Schengen for local and regional development”
- Invitation to the EAR-AER New Year’s Reception Debate “Benefits of Schengen for local and regional development”, Monday 23rd January 2023 18.30h-20.30h
- The Government of Flanders has decided to continue its financial support for the European Academy of the Regions for the coming three years!
- EAR-AER Blog reaches 500th contribution!