11th of July is a symbolic day for 6 million Flemish people, the Feast Day of the Flemish Community celebrates the anniversary of ‘the battle of the golden spurs’ (1302), in which the count of Flanders, with the borough militia, were victorious over the king of France near Kortrijk in Flanders.
- “CIRCULAR ECONOMY: REGIONAL AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE DRIVERS” by Louis Delcart
- EAR-AER aiming to contribute to sustainable and inclusive Digital Education in Romania
- EAR-AER and Omlyne towards a new cooperation!
- EAR-AER and the Municipality of Wezembeek-Oppem, Belgium, towards a new collaboration
- EAR-AER board of directors online meeting,11th February 2021