11th of July is a symbolic day for 6 million Flemish people, the Feast Day of the Flemish Community celebrates the anniversary of ‘the battle of the golden spurs’ (1302), in which the count of Flanders, with the borough militia, were victorious over the king of France near Kortrijk in Flanders.
- “The best performing administrations in Romania” by UrbanizeHub
- These are the main “FIT for 55” sustainability plans from the European Commission
- New EAR-AER blog about Circular economy reaches 50th contribution
- “Circular concrete” to reduce CO2 emissions in the construction sector
- EAR-AER appointed its new representative in Turkey