11th of July is a symbolic day for 6 million Flemish people, the Feast Day of the Flemish Community celebrates the anniversary of ‘the battle of the golden spurs’ (1302), in which the count of Flanders, with the borough militia, were victorious over the king of France near Kortrijk in Flanders.
- Conference “Rebuild a sovereign and independent Ukraine, toward a sustainable European perspective”.
- EAR-AER started its series of events for the year 2023 with New Year debate about the “Benefits of Schengen for local and regional development”
- Invitation to the EAR-AER New Year’s Reception Debate “Benefits of Schengen for local and regional development”, Monday 23rd January 2023 18.30h-20.30h
- The Government of Flanders has decided to continue its financial support for the European Academy of the Regions for the coming three years!
- EAR-AER Blog reaches 500th contribution!