11th of July is a symbolic day for 6 million Flemish people, the Feast Day of the Flemish Community celebrates the anniversary of ‘the battle of the golden spurs’ (1302), in which the count of Flanders, with the borough militia, were victorious over the king of France near Kortrijk in Flanders.
- Nouryon and Renewcell build factory for upscaling textile recycling
- The Municipality of Ayancik Belediyesi,Republic of Turkey, became a full member of EAR-AER
- EAR-AER and the Municipality of Moyobamba, Peru, towards a new collaboration
- EAR-AER assists the Municipality of Râmnicul Vâlcea, Romania, in setting up an application project for “Local Authorities: Partnerships for sustainable cities / 2021”
- EAR-AER assists the Romanian City Râmnicul Vâlcea in setting up green public transport system