On 6th May, EAR President, Mr Nelu Neacsu met Mrs Elisabetta Gardini MEP, vice-chair of Delegation for relations with Mercosur and member of Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. Taking into account that, the European Academy of Regions is aware of the importance of the illicit trade of tobacco in Europe regions and its impact for the health for consumers and for losings of taxation for the state, Mrs Gardini accepted to host a debate on this issue. The event will be organised on the 3rd of June in the European Parliament. Further information will be available soon. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/58758/ELISABETTA_GARDINI_home.html
- The Southern Regional Council of Malta, became a full member of EAR-AER!
- European Academy for the Regions and SMRT.bio Global join forces!
- Two training programs in Mauritius in March 2024
- A warm welcome to Eva María Ávila Becerra as a new member of our faculty!
- Possible collaboration between EAR-AER and the Association of Business Women “Vision”, Kragujevac, Serbia.