Both teacher and 42 pupils had a good time in a very lively interaction about new opportunities educated Europeans have in developing new businesses and filling in new needs of society. The exchange of ideas went smoothly thanks to the excellent mastering of the English language by the young Albanian generation.
- 6th September 2023 -EAR-AER board of directors’ meeting
- HOW CAN DIGITAL APPLICATIONS CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUSTAINABILITY OF OUR LIVES AND OUR BUSINESSES? by Louis Delcart
- EAR-AER and Municipality of Wroclaw towards a future cooperation!
- EAR-AER debating “Public Policy for Defining and Supporting Innovative SMEs”,12-14 July 2023,Constanța, Romania
- “Digital 2023 Challenge” project – “Digital Innovation for a Sustainable Future”