This article regroups the first conclusions from a project in the framework of Supporting Civil Society Dialogue Between the EU and Turkey, that the European Academy of the Regions is implementing in collaboration with Ersiad Ankara between September 2019 and April 2020. It will be presented as a speech in Ankara on December 6th 2019.
- Message of support for the “Digital Challenge” project, June 2023, Brasov, Romania
- EAR-AER debating “Public Policy for Defining and Supporting Innovative SMEs”,10-12 May 2023, Timisoara, Romania
- The EU open day in Brussels, 6th May 2023
- EAR-AER debating “Public Policy for Defining and Supporting Innovative SMEs”, April 26-28, Iasi, Romania.
- EAR-AER featured Dr. Horst Heitz as new honorary member