Interreg, the EU’s flagship scheme for cooperation across borders at the national and regional level, is celebrating 30 years of achievements while looking to do more together in the future. During 2020, we will focus on three main topics which highlight what Interreg is all about while responding to citizens’ main concerns. https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/newsroom/news/2020/06/06-01-2020-interreg-30-years-of-sharing-and-caring-across-borders?utm_campaign=58c985f573a6a3222e00ec4c&utm_content=5ed6605902d50200011187fe&utm_medium=smarpshare&utm_source=linkedin
- The Southern Regional Council of Malta, became a full member of EAR-AER!
- European Academy for the Regions and SMRT.bio Global join forces!
- Two training programs in Mauritius in March 2024
- A warm welcome to Eva María Ávila Becerra as a new member of our faculty!
- Possible collaboration between EAR-AER and the Association of Business Women “Vision”, Kragujevac, Serbia.