Dear members, partners and friends,
We have the pleasure to inform you that the European Commission has launched a €1 billion call for research and innovation projects that respond to the climate crisis and help protect Europe’s unique ecosystems and biodiversity.
The projects funded under this call are expected to deliver results in ten areas (see below).
The deadline for submissions is 26 January 2021, with selected projects expected to start in autumn 2021.
Eight thematic areas:
- Increasing climate ambition
- Clean, affordable and secure energy
- Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Energy and resource efficient buildings
- Sustainable and smart mobility
- Farm to fork
- Biodiversity and ecosystems
- Zero-pollution, toxic-free environments
And two horizontal areas:
- strengthening knowledge and
- empowering citizens.