It is clear that green economy and circular economy do not only offer solutions for the major problems of climate change. They also create new jobs. This is necessary because due to digitization and the introduction of robotics and artificial intelligence, many labour-intensive jobs for the low-skilled will be lost. Decentralised countries have a feeling for regional development and the benefits of it.
- 6th September 2023 -EAR-AER board of directors’ meeting
- HOW CAN DIGITAL APPLICATIONS CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUSTAINABILITY OF OUR LIVES AND OUR BUSINESSES? by Louis Delcart
- EAR-AER and Municipality of Wroclaw towards a future cooperation!
- EAR-AER debating “Public Policy for Defining and Supporting Innovative SMEs”,12-14 July 2023,Constanța, Romania
- “Digital 2023 Challenge” project – “Digital Innovation for a Sustainable Future”