On the 21st February 2022, was organized the second online meeting with our partners: Asociatia E-Civis (Bucharest, Romania), ZIP Institute (Skopje, Republic of the North Macedonia), World Academy for Local Government and Democracy (Istanbul, Turkey), and GPN Company (Istanbul, Turkey) under the Erasmus+ project “European Youth Alliance For Green Future” (the call of Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, KA205 – Strategic Partnerships for youth) where EAR-AER is co-partner. We were discussing the 2022 annual activities.
- Conference “Rebuild a sovereign and independent Ukraine, toward a sustainable European perspective”.
- EAR-AER started its series of events for the year 2023 with New Year debate about the “Benefits of Schengen for local and regional development”
- Invitation to the EAR-AER New Year’s Reception Debate “Benefits of Schengen for local and regional development”, Monday 23rd January 2023 18.30h-20.30h
- The Government of Flanders has decided to continue its financial support for the European Academy of the Regions for the coming three years!
- EAR-AER Blog reaches 500th contribution!