On the 21st February 2022, was organized the second online meeting with our partners: Asociatia E-Civis (Bucharest, Romania), ZIP Institute (Skopje, Republic of the North Macedonia), World Academy for Local Government and Democracy (Istanbul, Turkey), and GPN Company (Istanbul, Turkey) under the Erasmus+ project “European Youth Alliance For Green Future” (the call of Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, KA205 – Strategic Partnerships for youth) where EAR-AER is co-partner. We were discussing the 2022 annual activities.
- North Macedonia on the road to EU
- The five EAR-AER students have successfully attended the Erasmus+ training held in Istanbul, Turkey, 4-12th of September 2022.
- Omlyne offers a 10% discount for a new website to all EAR-AER members, partners and friends.
- EAR-AER fact finding mission to North Macedonia, 24-28 September 2022
- EAR-AER will participate and contribute to the events in North Macedonia and Romania