On 11 January 2023 was organized the second online meeting with our partners: Asociatia E-Civis (Bucharest, Romania), ZIP Institute (Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia), World Academy for Local Government and Democracy (Istanbul, Turkey) under the Erasmus+ project “European Youth Alliance For Green Future” (the call of Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, KA205 – Strategic Partnerships for youth) where EAR-AER is co-partner. We were discussing the final details of the project and the closing event that will be organized on 27 February 2023 in Istanbul.
- Board member does monitoring mission for EU’s DGNear
- Our Board Member Louis Delcart made a Result Oriented Monitoring mission for EU in Algeria, 11-16 March 2023.
- Our Board Member and Executive Director of CRLDS, Luiza Hoxhaj, was a panelist on the 8th European Congress of Local Government (Economic Forum) in Mikolajki, Poland, 6-7 March 2023
- 1st EAR-AER board of directors meeting in 2023
- Business meetings and presentations of the book on circular economy